STSA is actively developing mutualised services and solutions for companies active in commodity trading, recognising the importance of fit-for-purpose tailored approaches fit for companies with multinational staff looking to provide the best coverage available.
STSA Smart Line
Smart Health Solution
We have set up a Health Insurance Pool for STSA members. This flexible solution is designed for trading companies:
- More attractive rates than for an individual company
- Solution can be tailored to existing corporate healthcare solutions
- Special preventive health care benefits
- Optional dental and orthodontic coverage
- Single contact person for the entire company
- Dedicated personal assistance in 4 languages by a VIP customer care team
- Free transfer or simplified administrative procedures
- Generous overseas emergency medical care year-round
The SMART Health Solution is based on the offering of Groupe Mutuel, the leading Swiss health insurance provider,
A customised, flexible pension plan, SMART Pension+, also known as "Bel Etage" is available exclusively to managerial and top-level employees of STSA member companies. It offers:
- Simple and comprehensive offers
- Accrued fiscal optinisation of managed assets (insurance redemption)
- Increased capacity to build up employers contribution reserves, entirely tax deductible
- Free choice of investment strategies
- Individual account opening for each insured person
- Visibility at all times (on iOS/iPad)
To specially design this new product for its members, STSA choosed first-class service partners: Liberty (Pension Fund), Lombard Odier (Fund Manager) and PFS Conseil (Advisors).
Since 2011, STSA runs a unique compensation survey, fully tailored to the Swiss trading and shipping sector and it needs.
More than 20 trading/shipping companies in Switzerland participate each year and can thus benchmark their competitiveness to recruit, engage and retain staff.
The Salary Survey helps to understand peer practices on benefits, deferred awards, performance measurement, salary budgeting, etc.
It is led by McLagan/Aon Hewitt and participants get access to the data and analysis on remuneration of packages in commodity trading at a Pan-European level.
WoTime – record working hours and conform to swiss regulations
Swiss worktime legislation requires companies to record staff working hours. STSA has partnered with SQRD.ch to develop simple and affordable app-based solution that allows member companies to comply with Swiss rules.
WoTime is expected to be available to STSA's members in March 2017.